Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Newbie From Atlanta Metro

We haven't actually purchased our new Telluride yet. We are waiting for the dealership to get a White S w/ bench seat in stock. We are finally trading in 2013 CR-V to get something bigger. We can not wait to get our new Telluride in the driveway.

Welcome, theres lots of good info on this site.

Good luck with your purchase! You will love it

Keep us posted on how the purchase went.

OP
D
Thread Starter #11
Well, went today to Jim Ellis KIA in Kennesaw, GA. WOW! what a great experience. The people over at Jim Ellis are wonderful! We didn't leave the dealership with the White S, but we did the deal and now waiting for the Telluride to be delivered. We were told that she should be at the dealership on Monday or Tuesday for pickup. We traded in our 2013 CR-V EX-L and got a very fair trade in value. If anyone is in the market of a Telluride and live near Kennesaw, I highly recommend seeing the wonderful sales people at Jim Ellis KIA. (Shameless Plug)

I had the exact opposite experience there. I’ve threatened a letter to Jimmy Ellis because I was so disgusted by their tactics.
I had been shopping for an SX w/P for about a week and Jim Ellis Kia of Kennesaw said they may have one inbound. I had to visit the VW dealer next door, so I said what the heck and told them I’d stop by.
One employee followed me around when I arrived, presumably since we had said hello to one time prior as we were window shopping. Then I sat down with Natasha, one of the managers. She had a $48k SX worked up with ~$1500 in market adjustment on the paperwork. I figured I would give her a minute to give the pitch... then as she’s going over the numbers she excuses herself and comes back with the same paper and $5k of market adjustment. I thanked her for time and said I was no longer interested. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I understand supply and demand but this just rubbed me the wrong way. Oh well, I’ll buy from someone else. I wasn’t going to entertain these games.