Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Official Dark Moss Kia Telluride Pictures Thread

Aliaga61

Hi Guys! About to order a Dark Moss SX:love: - but I'm torn between Gray, Butterscotch, or the Dune Brown interior. :unsure: - The Gray Leather is shown in most of the "Dark Moss" promotional videos, correct? I think Gray is how I'm leaning (love the way it pops with all the black) but I would welcome any advice, opinions or photos that anyone might be willing to share! Thanks so much!
I opted for the dune brown with my dark moss. during my 3 months of waiting i kept second guessing my decision. Now that i have it, I'm very happy with my choice. The dune brown is just the right shade of brown and i prefer the brown tint of the wood interior compared to the grayish tint with some of the other options.

Unis78!

thanks.
I got my chrome delete and rear lights tinted plus fog lights done for $950 in Torrance CA at precision wrap and tint.
Tinted all the windows including the front one for $250 with my long time friend that has been doing all my vehicles for the past 20 years.
You chrome delete with wrap or plasti dip?
Im in Pomona do you know of any telluride car clubs just for show.
thinking of changing the emblems as well FB1A5191-E138-4B9B-AFEC-80FF7ADB110C.png

Hi Guys! About to order a Dark Moss SX:love: - but I'm torn between Gray, Butterscotch, or the Dune Brown interior. :unsure: - The Gray Leather is shown in most of the "Dark Moss" promotional videos, correct? I think Gray is how I'm leaning (love the way it pops with all the black) but I would welcome any advice, opinions or photos that anyone might be willing to share! Thanks so much!
We got the gray interior and love it. It just seems that the gray opens up the interior and feels even more spacious ...
4897E6B2-008C-4ABF-9001-202C6312AA1C.jpeg 6443C13E-44AD-49BD-BCCC-85AC6FC4C7EC.jpeg

Kraaazzy

We got the gray interior and love it. It just seems that the gray opens up the interior and feels even more spacious ...
View attachment 2910 View attachment 2911
It looks really smooth, I like it too. I always think about how it would look in the long term, dirt, dust, etc. In Canada, we do not have options on the SX Limited Nightsky version, only black leather. Makes it look rugged.

KJNCJSJK

2022 EX nightfall. We have had it almost 2 weeks now. LOVE IT!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yup1

Holy moly I love this vehicle! 20220910_171225.jpg

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk