Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

The Official Creak, Rattle and other noise complaint thread

I've been hearing some rattling noises coming from the rear, can't seem to figure out exactly where its coming from. Anyone else having noise issues? Let's hear your noise complaints.

I hear a rattling on the passenger side when speed gets up to about 65 mph, though it my be the cargo rails, took them off and rattling still there. Also the driver side passenger door has wind noise com (whistling) stating around 30 mph. Car Bought 30 Mar 2020, discovered noise 31 Mar 2020.

KTCanada

Noticing 2 new issues of late which is just making me mad!

1.The second row bench seats are somewhat loose. Even with a little bit of road bumps the bench seems to shake up ( especially the head rests) and it produces a hissing vibrating noise. I can produce the very same sound with the car being switched off and if I just slap/punch the middle row bench then I can distinctly hear the shake/vibration and the sound it produces with it...Seems like the bench seat frame does not have enough support and therefore any slap shakes the entire bench .

2.The second issue I have is that the roof of the car just behind the roof lights rattles when hitting a bump..again you can produce the same sound by slapping right behind the light switch part.

I will take a video of both issues tomorrow and post them here.

Bajagp

My SX developed a rattle from the rear dome light/HVAC control area when going over bumps. I took it in once to have them put some foam in the headliner, only to have that fix the issue for two weeks then it got worse. Then I took it in a second time and they eventually replaced the dome light itself, but the rattle is back. Anybody else figure out a good fix???