Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Oil Pan leak

MAG

I have an oil leak in my 2020 Telluride SX Prestige 109,000 miles. I love this vehicle and I drive a ton. I am all for getting it repaired but..... Dealership said that the oil pan needs to be replaced. They tell me the car should not be driven till replaced but the oil pan part is on backorder. They cannot tell me when it will be in. They have no idea. They have no rentals available. They also said that an aftermarket (non-KIA) part cannot be used. Anyone having part issues? Or advice? I am having issue with them telling me they have no idea when the part will be back in stock/available. I have no idea if this is a few weeks or months? I am so frustrated. I looked at trading her in for a 2024 but they will only give me 15K for trade in value. idk what I should do.

Yeah definitely not a good idea to drive the car with an oil leak. That being said, if its a very slow leak you can probably check the oil and top it off as needed.