Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Our Telluride is finally here....

Got a call from our SA this morning - We placed our order for the "S" on 4.22 - He originally said 6.24 but today is the big day!!

Excellent, congrats! Don't forget to inspect everything really well and take lots of close-up video. I had a small scratch on mine that the dealer ended up repairing because I had video of it being there before I took it home.

OP
H
Thread Starter #10
Excellent, congrats! Don't forget to inspect everything really well and take lots of close-up video. I had a small scratch on mine that the dealer ended up repairing because I had video of it being there before I took it home.
I told my husband we have a list of things to check before we sign any paperwork! I would never think to take a video, check all the fluids, battery is fully charged, make sure the windows / doors work, etc. - I've learn a lot from this forum!!

OP
H
Thread Starter #11
Looking forward to pics, congrats.
I plan on taking some before and after picts - We are changing the wheels, and rebadging tomorrow morning, and next Tuesday is the window tint and possibly wrapping the chrome!