Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Purchased through USAA?

JJJSMSGT

Did anyone purchase their Telluride through USAA BUYER Program. They claim to offer the best prices. The prices appear to be similar to Costco’s, but the USAA gave the dealers my contact info and most refuse to give me a price unless I come in for a test drive. I’m not sure if this program is that beneficial or it’s more smoke and mirrors.

They can't really put the pressure on you unless you go in there. So what can we do to get you to come in? What's stopping you from buying it today?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Did anyone purchase their Telluride through USAA BUYER Program. They claim to offer the best prices. The prices appear to be similar to Costco’s, but the USAA gave the dealers my contact info and most refuse to give me a price unless I come in for a test drive. I’m not sure if this program is that beneficial or it’s more smoke and mirrors.
USAA is the same as using Truecar for buying a car. You really don't get any extra benefit from using USAA and you will have at least three dealerships harassing you.

OP
J

JJJSMSGT

Thread Starter #4
Yes, they all are harassing me.

Figure out the price you want under invoice and tell them what you will pay. If they can't meet the price ask them to please stop calling. If they continue to call, call back and ask for the owner of the company and explain that you don't want any more calls unless you're calling to tell me you're selling to me at this price. Otherwise I will have to file a complaint with the police, the BBB and the State attorney general consumer protection for you harassing me. As the vehicle becomes more plentiful, they will be more willing to drop the price.

Or if they continue, your local TV's consumer protection would probably resolve this for you.

If you really want to be aggressive, you can look them up through your state's business listings and find out where to serve legal notice on them. You then send a letter to them stating every call you make to me you're agreeing to pay me $500. Take pictures of any calls that continue and you can take them to small claims court and get money out of them. Talk to an attorney about proper wording of the letter. This letter may need to served by a process server in your state.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk