Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Question for anyone that has placed an order for the Telluride.....

Ploky.....I ordered my S-trim in Grey with black interior and 7 seats in mid-April. I just got it on Wednesday, May 29th.

I had all of the same questions you did, however, I made sure I got the answers I wanted, in writing (even if it was just a text), before I placed the order. The dealer agreed to my OTD price no matter what happened to the incentives, and, if they were even better I would have gotten the better price. Also, in CT the prices are only going up. The dealer incentive I got was about $1250, today it's about $300. That's a $1000 difference in 5 weeks. I spoke with the finance guy at my dealer, and he simply said yes, and that it's all about supply and demand. They can't keep them on the lot. In fact, he said that last week one actually did make it to the lot and sold in 1 day.

I placed an order for EX model they said it would be 5 weeks, it took 8 weeks.

Hunter 51

I have a sx on order for over 8 weeks and no build date in sight I have also looked at the Hyundai Palisade it even has same motor It might be easer to get the Hyundai

I have a sx on order for over 8 weeks and no build date in sight I have also looked at the Hyundai Palisade it even has same motor It might be easer to get the Hyundai
Just hang in there, I finally got my VIN on Tuesday, ordered back in the end of March.

OP
H
Thread Starter #26
I'm wondering how you know there isn't a "build date" - The only updates I get are from my SA. We ordered the S on 4.22, estimated delivery is beginning of July - When we ordered we were told minimum of 8 weeks and I don't think the "S" is in as high of demand as the "SX"

HTB

Ploky.....I ordered my S-trim in Grey with black interior and 7 seats in mid-April. I just got it on Wednesday, May 29th.

I had all of the same questions you did, however, I made sure I got the answers I wanted, in writing (even if it was just a text), before I placed the order. The dealer agreed to my OTD price no matter what happened to the incentives, and, if they were even better I would have gotten the better price. Also, in CT the prices are only going up. The dealer incentive I got was about $1250, today it's about $300. That's a $1000 difference in 5 weeks. I spoke with the finance guy at my dealer, and he simply said yes, and that it's all about supply and demand. They can't keep them on the lot. In fact, he said that last week one actually did make it to the lot and sold in 1 day.
The latest automotive news shows no more incentive money only low interest financing

ucinn

Staff Member
No, everything Military, Competitor, Loyalty, and finance cash has been extended through to 7/1/19.. You'll probably see them show up on the site in a couple more days. They are always slow on getting them reposted.

HTB

No, everything Military, Competitor, Loyalty, and finance cash has been extended through to 7/1/19.. You'll probably see them show up on the site in a couple more days. They are always slow on getting them reposted.
Great news as the automotive news publication didn’t indicate any incentive monies for the Telluride thanks

Ordered White SX Prestige AWD/tow on March 30. Initially was told it would be 30 days. The next week Kia told the dealer 60-90 days. A couple of weeks ago dealer checked and was told to expect it first week of June. I'm now past the 60 day mark. Following up today and will report.

HTB

Ordered White SX Prestige AWD/tow on March 30. Initially was told it would be 30 days. The next week Kia told the dealer 60-90 days. A couple of weeks ago dealer checked and was told to expect it first week of June. I'm now past the 60 day mark. Following up today and will report.
My order was placed March 7 2019 and my vehicle has An ETA of June 5, 2019 which is 90 days

Tman

Ordered on March 23rd and my SXP arrived today. Dark Moss with tow. Unfortunately, the carrier backed the car into a truck while unloading and cracked the rear taillight housing. Unbelievable! No paint damage. Told new taillight is on order with an expected install to occur Friday. Demanded they remove that dealer sticker too! The wait continues...though she's almost home.

IMG_4602.jpg IMG_4601.jpg IMG_4599.jpg IMG_4600.jpg

Ordered on March 23rd and my SXP arrived today. Dark Moss with tow. Unfortunately, the carrier backed the car into a truck while unloading and cracked the rear taillight housing. Unbelievable! No paint damage. Told new taillight is on order with an expected install to occur Friday. Demanded they remove that dealer sticker too! The wait continues...though she's almost home.

View attachment 1044 View attachment 1045 View attachment 1046 View attachment 1047
Sorry about the taillights, but congrats on the new purchase

The good thing is that it’s very minor and no damages to the paint.

View attachment 1044 View attachment 1045 View attachment 1046 View attachment 1047

ucinn

Staff Member
I ordered the same one without tow on April 22nd, looks like I still have a ways to go.

Congrats!