Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Real World MPG #'s

1st Fill up: Eco Mode/More Highway than City/24.4mpg

2nd Fill up: Eco Mode/Slightly more City than Highway/20.8 mpg.

This is living in New England where almost nothing is flat, so I'm constantly going up or down a hill. Auto Stop/Start is on. Highway speeds are generally between 68mph and 72mph when I'm not in stop and go traffic.

I just switched to Comfort Mode to see how that effects mpg, but common sense tells me I won't keep it there for long.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
I'm in Vermont so I deal with same up and down terrain and similar mpg. I stopped experimenting different modes not long ago and have it always on eco mode now. I find acceleration in eco mode is reasonable. I'll be in slow mode more often then not in the winter as I'm sure you'll be too.

Getting an average of 13.7 so far, tracked with fuelly. All city driving in LA in ECO mode with AC on most of the time.

Just achieved best mpg ever on my vacation trip to Quebec City. 28.4 mpg with about 95% highway miles on economy mode according to onboard computer. I typically get 20mpg in my daily commute in economy.