Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Side mirrors knocked forward and won't come back

ajj2

So I bumped the side mirror against a tree and it pushed it forward and now can't get it to come back to position. Like its locked . These are power mirrors and I was wondering if anyone has taken a mirror off or know how to get it back to center. I'm afraid if I pull on it to hard the gear or mirror could snap off.

Any suggestions, other than the last resort of taken into shop? Which I will probably end up doing, but I'm hoping it's an easy readjustment that I can do??

Thanks,

AJ

I have this same problem! It happened yesterday, and I haven't been able to get the mirror back into place. Did you have any luck doing it yourself, or did you have to take it to the shop?

Nothing good. We ended up having to replace the whole mirror unit, which cost over $1000. Now I use the button to fold the mirrors in every time I park in our narrow space so I don't forget when I'm backing out.