Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Slow Nav Update

Can someone post a short video showing the update and it's new/different features?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Ncards

25min.. I am at 45min in my car and still not done. Anyone else having it take this long to update?

The new navigation update is sizable........22,336 MB.
Although I have high speed internet, the download is coming in at 2.7 - 3.0 MB/s
Has anyone else experienced the ultra slow download problem?

Hi.

I've done three updates for my 2021 Telluride. They always take an hour or so to download and another hour or so to upload and install. Probably close to three hours overall. The screens always seem to freeze at several points, but they have always started up again for me, and seem to speed up toward the end.

All three sessions have been successful for me and I've liked the new features. I've even come to appreciate the new user interface's appearance. Give the updates a try. Just be patient.

It's true that if you've skipped an update the software will automatically process both, which will extend the time. Again, just be patient and don't pull out the flash drive until the software clearly stops, says you're done, and the interface is up and running.

I have successfully installed an update while running errands and starting and stopping the car. It made me nervous, but it worked flawlessly.