Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Sunroof not sliding all the way back

In812by865

Maybe I’m just thinking it but does anyone else feel like their sunroof should slide an inch or two back more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sunroof is disappointing for sure, I also wish you could also just pop up the back side of the sunroof like you could in my Old Corolla.

The sunroof is disappointing for sure, I also wish you could also just pop up the back side of the sunroof like you could in my Old Corolla.
It does vent if you only want that... just push your sunroof button in rather than back and forth.

Maybe I’m just thinking it but does anyone else feel like their sunroof should slide an inch or two back more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not accustomed to how the sun roof works on the KT. The ones I'm use to slide into the headliner, allowing it to open all the up. KT tilts up over the roof so there will be a part of the sunroof that sticks into the sunroof opening.