Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Sunshade Options for the Telluride?

OP
Jeff Persson
Thread Starter #23
So I thought I had ordered a gold/black version of the sunshade @catman ordered, but apparently the one I ordered was a roll up not a folding one. Kinda bummed about that, but it fits well so it’s not worth returning and re-ordering.
7B5F7CF3-DFFD-41EF-98A7-20731634A349.jpeg D2A68E76-EDF2-4A2E-856E-F3BC4A3AB53E.jpeg

@catman, any updates on this?
I had this for a few weeks now and really like the fit. It is bulky and takes a little time to get used to how to install and remove.
Also, it is not easy to store. I have an SX with rear bucket seats, and I put it between the seats, so I can easily reach it. You would, however, have the same problem with Kia shade.

I know that this is an old thread, I just wanted to share my experience with the OEM sun shade from Kia. It does fit well and it is nicely made, the only drawback is that it sags across the middle when in use. I am returning it tomorrow and I ordered one from Covercraft since I have used one before with no issues and it cost less.

Order one from weathertech, you not be disappointed. Silver side to keep cool in the summer, black side to warm up in the winter.

So it looks like I’ll be parking outside fairly often and with some of the dashboard bubble-up problems some have reported, I’m looking at getting a sunshade I can use on a daily basis to keep the Arizona sun from damaging my dash. Anyone found anything that fits it besides the KIA one?
www.covercraft.com, they work great. I have on for my 4Runner and plan to order one for my Telluride when it comes in too. Fits perfectly and shaped to fit the entire windshield and contoured around the mirror.