Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

SX Prestige wait time

HTB

June 7th will be three months since I placed $1000.00 down payment and order for my Telluride SC Prestige with all wheel drive. So far no VIN or production notice.

What does your dealer say when you contact them and which dealer did you order from?

ucinn

Staff Member
I placed my order on 4/22 and my dealer is saying a month or less, but I'll believe that when I see it.

gmneil

i placed my order the end of march and my dealer is saying they expect sometime in june.

OP
H

HTB

Thread Starter #6
What does your dealer say when you contact them and which dealer did you order from?
They have set priority one for the order from the get go they are as eager as I am to get the vehicle. Kia Of Anderson SC

PaulZooms

They have set priority one for the order from the get go they are as eager as I am to get the vehicle. Kia Of Anderson SC
Methinks the dealer has little to do with when the car is built. All they do is submit the order. Kia picks it up to build, in order submitted, when it fits into their production schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

June 7th will be three months since I placed $1000.00 down payment and order for my Telluride SC Prestige with all wheel drive. So far no VIN or production notice.
June 12th will be our 3 months since we placed our order as well. Hoping to hear some good news soon 😊

oh my the wait is terrible !!!! I have extended my current lease which ends today by 2 more months as per advice from my dealership.

I am a founders club member and I ordered on 03/05 it just came in yesterday Grey on Grey SXP with towing pkg , I got a Founders Club Survey 2 weeks ago asking why I did not use my founders code to purchase a Telluride, and of course I told them I did but I have been waiting 90 day and then it showed up btw the build date is 05/22 if that helps any, the dealer gave me a great deal because I had to wait so long, I would like to give them a shout out for being so accommodating and fair through the whole process, I bought at Kia Autosport Pensacola, ask for Neil 850- 457-7772
When I picked mine I yesterday they had 4 SX that had just came in, it was raining hard so I will send pictures later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a founders club member and I ordered on 03/05 it just came in yesterday Grey on Grey XSP with towing pkg , I got a Founders Club Survey 2 weeks ago asking why I did not use my founders code to purchase a Telluride, and of course I told them I did but I have been waiting 90 day and then it showed up btw the build date is 05/22 if that helps any, the dealer gave me a great deal because I had to wait so long, I would like to give them a shout out for being so accommodating and fair through the whole process, I bought at Kia Autosport Pensacola, ask for Neil 850- 457-7772
When I picked mine I yesterday they had 4 SX that had just came in, it was raining hard so I will send pictures later.

I as well as in founders member and when I receive the survey as well about 2 weeks ago I explained the same incident as you explained and my Telluride was also picked up by Kia for a build on the 29th of May. I'm hoping to hear from my dealership soon. Congratulations on your new telluride.

ucinn

Staff Member
I also took the founder's survey and told them they had no cars available to buy by that date and still don't.

OP
H

HTB

Thread Starter #14
I am a founders club member and I ordered on 03/05 it just came in yesterday Grey on Grey SXP with towing pkg , I got a Founders Club Survey 2 weeks ago asking why I did not use my founders code to purchase a Telluride, and of course I told them I did but I have been waiting 90 day and then it showed up btw the build date is 05/22 if that helps any, the dealer gave me a great deal because I had to wait so long, I would like to give them a shout out for being so accommodating and fair through the whole process, I bought at Kia Autosport Pensacola, ask for Neil 850- 457-7772

I received my Telluride SC prestige two days ago ordered it on 3/07/2019

ucinn

Staff Member
Did anybody else get a founder's survey follow up question? I got one question that just asked what was my position.. It was already have taken delivery, ordered and awaiting delivery, did not order,couple other options that I can't remember.

Did anybody else get a founder's survey follow up question? I got one question that just asked what was my position.. It was already have taken delivery, ordered and awaiting delivery, did not order,couple other options that I can't remember.
Last question was I am not going to order a Kia Telluride

What kind of deal did they give you? I ordered my SXp on 4/12 and my dealer is trying to get me to cancel and buy something else, probably so they can mark mine up and sell it when it arrives.