Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2024 SX Prestige

Purchased a 2024 SXP a week ago. Glacial White with Gray interior. This is my very first Kia. Coming from Subaru (which tends to be light on the tech), I am amazed at the technology and overall driving experience. Other than a couple of minor paint defects, the fit/finish is outstanding. It will take me a while to have confidence in the brand, despite the huge strides Kia has made in brand recognition/quality. I passed on a Toyota Highlander Platinum in favor of the Kia so I need to get over the brand insecurity. I simply could not ignore the "experts" opinions on this SUV. I look forward to sharing my experience in this forum.

Just purchased a 2024 SXP X-Line in Gravity Gray w Terracotta Nappa Leather. I also have a 2016 Sorrento that I bought new and still have with just over 100k miles and its still in excellent condition. Haven't had any issues with the brand yet, hence the reason in buying the Telluride.