Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride on order, seems so long

troyka

Hey there.
I am patiently waiting for my 2022 SX AWD TOW on order since 5/1/2021 (Dark Moss w/ Butterscotch). The order was finally accepted by Kia 6/16/2021 with an ETA of 9/1/2021.

The wait is killing me. Any advise on how to deal with the pain of waiting? I'm "dying" here.

I thought maybe registering here might help (or maybe it will make it worse).
Anyways, HEY THERE

tntbates

Congratulations on your purchase. I only had to wait 3 weeks and I took that time to watch videos on my new Telly. I have owned a Kia for years and a lot of the technology was the same for me but I still enjoyed watching the YouTube videos of all the settings.

Telly2022

Troyka - I'm already in the same boat as you and just ordered mine on Monday!! I even asked the salesperson for an old school paper catalogue because I NEEDED something to bide the time.

Off to watch the guide and accessory videos...

Good luck - hope it arrives soon!

Hey there.
I am patiently waiting for my 2022 SX AWD TOW on order since 5/1/2021 (Dark Moss w/ Butterscotch). The order was finally accepted by Kia 6/16/2021 with an ETA of 9/1/2021.

The wait is killing me. Any advise on how to deal with the pain of waiting? I'm "dying" here.

I thought maybe registering here might help (or maybe it will make it worse).
Anyways, HEY THERE
Hi. just wondering. did you get your Telluride?

eebling

I just ordered one too (1/2/22) and wondering how long the wait will be.! I hope it is not more than the 3 months they estimated, but at the same time, I don't want them to message me next week and say it is on it's way.! I pre-emptively placed the order knowing that I will be "ready" to accept the new car in a few months once I get my current car sold.... But I guess I wont be upset if it shows up early, haha, I will just have to sell my car earlier than anticipated to make room for the new one.

Amit A

I ordered my Telluride on December 4, 2021 and have been told it could July or August. Anyone else have such a long wait time? Or are wait times longer in Canada?

Such a long wait, I feel like backing out.

ilyxa

I ordered my Telluride on December 4, 2021 and have been told it could July or August. Anyone else have such a long wait time? Or are wait times longer in Canada?

I ordered mine on September 28, 2021 in Edmonton, AB and still don't have a VIN. At the time of the order was told 3-6 months wait. Dealership is still expecting delivery early/mid March.
I've been told that now wait times are 9-12 months...
BTW, FYI ordered mine at MRSP with 1000 down

Hi Amit. I ordered mine (SX Prestige Nightfall +) on 1/15/22. Was told 6-8 months. Was also told that there's a chance it could be a '23 since I ordered mid-January '22. So that makes the earliest delivery for me in mid-July. I'm going to check in with the dealer in a few days to see if there are any changes. I'm in Northern Indiana. I also ordered at MSRP / $1000 down.

I was lucky….very lucky…and found one in stock. Paid a premium to get it too.

I can tell you that the wait will be worth it. It’s a wonderful vehicle.

Joanne

I just ordered my 2022 Telluride on Wednesday!😃 ETA is July, but I'm cool with that because it gives me more time to save up a bigger down payment. I see a lot of people in here have gone with the higher trim levels...EX is fine for me though. Will be trading in my Rio, so the EX has plenty of bells and whistles for my liking.

I'm super excited and have been watching so many YouTube videos about the Telluride!

Anyone gone camping in theirs? With a dog? That's one thing I'm really looking forward to... using it as an RV until hubby and I can afford to get an actual travel trailer. Sorry for the rambling and thanks for reading all this! 😀

ilyxa

I ordered mine on September 28, 2021 in Edmonton, AB and still don't have a VIN. At the time of the order was told 3-6 months wait. Dealership is still expecting delivery early/mid March.
I've been told that now wait times are 9-12 months...
BTW, FYI ordered mine at MRSP with 1000 down
An update....
Went to the dealership on Saturday. Was told that they will have the vin by the end of May and delivery by beginning of July... Thinking about getting a different car

I ordered Aug 15 2021———now past July 9. 2022, and still no word on my order. Reno sucks!

I was told 6-8 months when I ordered back in January '22. I have recently been told delivery will be on 9/26/22. So my estimate was close but I'm actually going slightly over the 8 month period.

Berta870

Michigan here, ordered Feb 2022. Was told it would be a year, I’m in no hurry but hoping it’s sooner.

Big Dog Q

I ordered on Dec. 16, 2021 and am still waiting. All the dealer is telling me now is that going forward they will only be receiving 2023‘s. I guess that’s what I’ll get whenever I get it.

Nmeracap

Ordered mine last Jan 2022 and still waiting No vin yet

TexEx8486

I just got mine last week that I ordered in November. Since it was so late getting in, I was hoping that it would be a 2023. I went ahead and ordered a 2023 as I believe I can trade in my 2022 and walk out with a cash difference.

Attachments

I ordered mine last August….. order was picked up end of October…. No vin yet and I doubt I will get a 2022, I found out through this forum and the failcat.com website how to check on dealers and vins, and found out the dealer I ordered from only got 4 cars month, so 48 cars in line is a years worth! I am not making that mistake again, I have already gotten on the list at Arapahoe in Centennial, CO. I will still have several months to wait but I feel sure this time it will work and I should have a new car early in 2023.

I just got mine last week that I ordered in November. Since it was so late getting in, I was hoping that it would be a 2023. I went ahead and ordered a 2023 as I believe I can trade in my 2022 and walk out with a cash difference.
How did you order a 2023 when dealers are not taking orders yet?