Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride preorder update

DanBrenda

I ordered a Telluride SX Nightfall edition for my wife over 4 months ago from a dealership in Utah. They have no updates or idea when my order will be filled does anyone have any idea how or where I could get any updates on when we might actually get our vehicle?

I ordered a Telluride SX Nightfall edition for my wife over 4 months ago from a dealership in Utah. They have no updates or idea when my order will be filled does anyone have any idea how or where I could get any updates on when we might actually get our vehicle?
I ordered one from Jerry Seiner Kia - South Jordan on 6/24 -- I have not heard from them as of yet.
All i have seen so far is my official order with UT# and that is that
Here:
1626574509377.png

I ordered one from Jerry Seiner Kia - South Jordan on 6/24 -- I have not heard from them as of yet.
All i have seen so far is my official order with UT# and that is that
Here:
View attachment 3245
I ordered mine the same day as you here in Tulsa OK. I still have no vin/eta either. In fairness my dealer did quote 20-26 weeks. I'm just hoping for some magic to get it sooner