Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride SX Butterscotch Leather Seats

Loving this interior color.

Attachments

Thank you for the photos. I am interested in this color but have get to see it in person. Your photos are the best representation I have seen. I have been some and the seats look down right yellow!

OP
Davep
Thread Starter #3
Thank you for the photos. I am interested in this color but have get to see it in person. Your photos are the best representation I have seen. I have been some and the seats look down right yellow!
Glad I can help.

Love the color - had similar color leather in another vehicle. Only advice I have is to condition and clean regularly since as the leather ages the wrinkles start to form and the dirt in the creases is tough to get out.

merrittmom

I am curious is this more of a tan color or a mustard color. Some of the pics I have seen online look almost orange!

brianc

I know this is an old thread, but thought I would answer for future reference. The Butterscotch seats for some reason photography differently than their actual color, and sometimes do look orange in photos. They are more like a peanut butter color. My family had an opportunity to view the butterscotch, espresso, and dune brown side by side. Butterscotch by far was the favorite, so we sacrificed the Prestige package to get them (a decision that does sting a little since I wanted the HUD and the Napa stitching is nice). The dune is a nice color if you like brown, but I am not a fan of brown and I don't think I would ever love them. The espresso was a darker, brown and our least favorite. I didn't want black seats for the heat and the grey, especially in Napa is almost white. My opinion is that if Kia offered butterscotch Napa in the Prestige, it would give dune a run for its money.

This is what we ordered. 2022 SX in Glacial White with butterscotch. order date of 10/11/2021. Cant wait!!!!

Esto70

Hey Folks,

I‘m late to the party here, so reviving this thread. I’m planning on ordering a 2022 SX Nightfall in Wolf Grey later this week. Base choices are black leather and butterscotch leather. I’m not looking to upgrade to prestige and the Napa leather. Looking for opinions and observations from those of you with first hand knowledge with butterscotch leather.

Right now, I’m going with black leather which I feel is the safe choice. Wolf Grey, black accents, and black leather. Seems like a no brainer. If gray leather was an option, I probably would go that direction. I like gray leather. My sales guy is trying to talk me into getting butterscotch leather. He says it looks more upscale and has a rich (not in the $$ sense) look. I’m open to the idea, but there’s no way I can see it with my own eyes.

So…in your opinion, would/does the warm look of the butterscotch leather look good with with the wolf grey nightfall telluride? Let me hear what you think! Thanks!

TL;DR: help me choose a leather color for my wolf grey SX nightfall. Lol.

Hey Folks,

I‘m late to the party here, so reviving this thread. I’m planning on ordering a 2022 SX Nightfall in Wolf Grey later this week. Base choices are black leather and butterscotch leather. I’m not looking to upgrade to prestige and the Napa leather. Looking for opinions and observations from those of you with first hand knowledge with butterscotch leather.

Right now, I’m going with black leather which I feel is the safe choice. Wolf Grey, black accents, and black leather. Seems like a no brainer. If gray leather was an option, I probably would go that direction. I like gray leather. My sales guy is trying to talk me into getting butterscotch leather. He says it looks more upscale and has a rich (not in the $$ sense) look. I’m open to the idea, but there’s no way I can see it with my own eyes.

So…in your opinion, would/does the warm look of the butterscotch leather look good with with the wolf grey nightfall telluride? Let me hear what you think! Thanks!

TL;DR: help me choose a leather color for my wolf grey SX nightfall. Lol.

Attachments

kaytx

Also late to the thread here. Can someone confirm if I can elect the SX Prestige + Butterscotch?
Does anyone have a Silver + Butterscotch combo who wouldn't mind sharing pics?