Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride versus Chevy Traverse

Djgberg

On November 18th I swapped out my 2018 Chevy Traverse with the LT3 package for an SX-P. The Chevy 360° camera and back up camera is better and the Chevy came with a rearview mirror that was also a camera (Which is so nice, improves safety with a much better view of what’s behind you). That’s where it ends. The Telly has it beat in every other category IMHO. Now it’s about ride passion and that was never even in my thoughts with the Traverse. I do about 40,000 miles per year for work. I’ve put about 1200 miles to date so far on the Telly but I am actually excited to go places now. Oh, and someone hit it in a parking lot last weekend and swapped paint on my front right panel. Hit and run. So upset here but I’ll get it fixed. Errrr.

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
Mine was hit while Parked Fixed right away and were I took it made a PRO job looks like new again Me and the Fam love the telluride congrats on yours and hope you can fix it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me share the vid on how easy some low skills drivers can damage and ruin part of you lovelongings !!!!

That little hit cause the replacement of Fender, inner slasher, headlight, front bumper and fender plastic trim

After fixed also "rabiosa" is inspecting the good repair job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

OP
Djgberg

Djgberg

Thread Starter #3
Mine was hit while Parked Fixed right away and were I took it made a PRO job looks like new again Me and the Fam love the telluride congrats on yours and hope you can fix it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me share the vid on how easy some low skills drivers can damage and ruin part of you lovelongings !!!!

That little hit cause the replacement of Fender, inner slasher, headlight, front bumper and fender plastic trim

Awesome. Where did you take it to get it fixed?

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
Dealer (KIA of Downtown LA) sent me to a body shop that will take 2-3 days to disassembly and give me a quote I look online and found this body shop with 5 star reviews and they took only 12hrs to get the approved estimate from the insurance and take only 5 days for the hole repair. Small shop and I guess since they don't have plenty of space to hold the cars the move quick and let me tell you they are a Pros.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/a-and-r-auto-collision-south-gate-2

GEICO quote me $2300 for repairs and the shop end charging $3200 due the internal components broken

BTW I think this will be in a different thread sorry