Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride vibration

JimP

I have a 2021 telluride and KiA has had my vehicle for 150 days so far this year. They have a TSB out for a vibration issue and none of the steps remedy my issue. We still have the vibration and have not had use of our Telluride for 150 days so far in 2023. We will NEVER buy another KIA again. Worst service ever. This is a severe safety issue and there’s not been a recall??

I have a 2021 telluride and KiA has had my vehicle for 150 days so far this year. They have a TSB out for a vibration issue and none of the steps remedy my issue. We still have the vibration and have not had use of our Telluride for 150 days so far in 2023. We will NEVER buy another KIA again. Worst service ever. This is a severe safety issue and there’s not been a recall??
What dealership are you using? Call Motion Kia there service department is amazing.

Flossy13

What dealership are you using? Call Motion Kia there service department is amazing.
There needs to be a recall . I bought a used 2020 s I didn't even make it home and the drive shaft was going out. It barely made it back following morning. I bought another 2020 telluride ex And if it's now starting to do the similar thing. Can't be all that rare if one person has gotten two of them and I see many people complaining about it. I cannot believe there's not a recall in this. I'm in a fight as well!
The first Kia it got progressively worse with each time I stepped on the gas and that was the only time it vibrated but it shuddered the whole car. This one it's a slight vibration from the minute you hit the gas pedal and then it wobbles and vibrates as you drive and it's getting progressively worse it's ridiculous