Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Tire Issue Question

Danyel824

My 2021 Telluride needed the rotors replaced at 9,000 miles and now at 13,000 miles the vibrating is back but the dealership said it’s a tire issue this time. I have rotated the tires but they are still wearing inappropriately. They checked the alignment and said that’s good too. Pirelli tire is not offering any help nor is the dealership. Has anyone experienced a similar issue? I am worried there is an unknown issue causing the tires to wear the way they are.

Wassy

Are these the 245 50 R20 stock tires or others? I upgraded to a: Pirelli Scorpion AS Plus 3 and I must say they ride straight as an arrow, great overall performance, and very quiet tire. I even transitioned to a fatter 255 50 R20 tire because I believe the stock tires are a bit narrow for this size vehicle...36K on the car and no issues with rotors, alignment, or brakes...