Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Tuxmats are coming!

Martin

I'm suppose to receive mine tomorrow in Quebec ,Canada. I received tracking from Fedex!

I received my Tuxmat floor mats today and put them in about an hour later. I haven't actually bothered with any of the clips yet as the fit seems to be so good. I will read the directions a bit later and probably use the clips for proper anchoring at least for the drivers position. They look very nice in my opinion. I was very surprised at how light the box was. I guess was expecting something much heavier with the implication that it was extra heavy duty, not that I'm saying they are deficient in any way. Certainly easy to place as they have plenty of flex. Actually it would be nice if I don't need to use the extra clips at all as removal for cleaning would be a breeze. Beyond that any real review will have to wait till I see how they fair with the daily extreme freeze and thaw cycles this winter.

I received my Tuxmat floor mats today and put them in about an hour later. I haven't actually bothered with any of the clips yet as the fit seems to be so good. I will read the directions a bit later and probably use the clips for proper anchoring at least for the drivers position. They look very nice in my opinion. I was very surprised at how light the box was. I guess was expecting something much heavier with the implication that it was extra heavy duty, not that I'm saying they are deficient in any way. Certainly easy to place as they have plenty of flex. Actually it would be nice if I don't need to use the extra clips at all as removal for cleaning would be a breeze. Beyond that any real review will have to wait till I see how they fair with the daily extreme freeze and thaw cycles this winter.
Pictures????

How's the material? From the photos they look like soft pillows;)

Hi, Someone here already posted nice pictures under this thread that I wouldn't be able to improve on especially since their pictures display the black mats on a great contrasting seat color.

Thanks for the pics, looks like the second row doesn't quite fit.
I was just reviewing those pics I think you're referring to. Number 3/4 does look wrong. I can say that the second row fits absolutely properly in my T-ride with the Tuxmats I received and installed yesterday.

So far so good. They look nicer than expected, but I wish they went higher on the middle row middle seat "tongue" as seen on the 1st (and 5th) pictures. I seat 3 kids on that 2nd row and in the winter, there will be snow falling on that area. I will have to patch it somehow.

The 2nd row seat are at their further position toward the back to have as much room as possible in that row.

They fit pretty snug and at the only 2 places where I will put the provided velcros, I have to wait as the car came with armor all on those plastic area and the velcro stickers probably won't stick... Everywhere else they stay in place by themselves.

I just installed my Tuxmats. They look nice and fit very well. I’m definitely happy with my purchase. My only complaint would be what was noted above, that the middle area under the bench seat doesn’t have coverage. But I generally don’t have more than one or two people riding in the backseat anyway so it likely won’t ever be an issue for me.

OP
Retroguy
Thread Starter #38
Some people already posted great pix but I thought I'd throw mine in as well. Just got them earlier today and installed quickly but will be doing a deep clean this weekend and installing them properly with the clips and velcro that come with them. Great fit and great quality. They feel great underfoot and snug up nice to all corners. Well worth the money in my opinion. The driver side is a bit dirty thanks to a dusty underground parking lot from earlier today. The passenger side gives you a better idea of how they look sparkling clean.

Attachments

I like mine a lot. But one down side I've found is that they show any dust immediately. You can walk from the house to the car on the driest cleanest looking sidewalk and when you put your foot on the mat it will instantly show a footprint. The mats constantly look dirty. Not a problem I remember having with my Canadian tire mats.

OP
Retroguy
Thread Starter #40
I like mine a lot. But one down side I've found is that they show any dust immediately. You can walk from the house to the car on the driest cleanest looking sidewalk and when you put your foot on the mat it will instantly show a footprint. The mats constantly look dirty. Not a problem I remember having with my Canadian tire mats.
I hear you but I doubt the Canadian tire ones fit as nice. I have bought all weather factory mats from KIA for my Sorento in the past and they don't last plus they don't easily wipe clean like these ones do. I used a damp paper towel this morning and they look mint again. Couldn't do that with my KIA factory mats.