Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What is your preferred all-weather mat?

• OEM All-Weather Mats

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • WeatherTech Mats

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Husky Liners Mats

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • TuxMat

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other Brand (List Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I was cheap and got 2 rows and cargo all weather mats for like $25 total from fhgroup since I’m just leasing. They are treimable and thin but will be fine. Normally I would have gotten oem if price is decent.

The best way to get a discount on Weathertech is to use the 20% discount code that you can get and buy through Autozone.

I bought MaxLiners for my current vehicle and I can say that there is no difference in fit/quality compared to weather tech. You're just paying for the name.

I bought MaxLiners for my current vehicle and I can say that there is no difference in fit/quality compared to weather tech. You're just paying for the name.
Thanks for the tip, you're right they're very similar. Hopefully they'll be releasing something soon.

loweboy

I have found the weathertech versions don’t go as high , up the sides to protect the carpet from snowy boots the way husky liners do . Maybe that’s a snow belt problem , not so important down south .

I like the Husky liners a little better than the Weathertech for the exact reason you mention. Seems like they have slightly more coverage. A Husky representative stated that early June would be the availability date for their Telluride mats.