Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

What were the main selling points of the Telluride for you?

What were the main selling points of the Telluride for you?

• Design

Votes: 49 87.5%
  • Size

Votes: 42 75.0%
  • Powetrain

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Standard Equipment

Votes: 44 78.6%
  • Available Options

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • Safety Features

• Comfort

• Price

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Warranty

• Reliability

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters

KiaFan

Staff Member
Please take a moment and let us know what were the main selling points of the Telluride for you?

Some photos for eye candy.:love:

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Size, warranty, and the amount of standard features for the price.

For me it was design, size, price, warranty.

All of the above, but design and price are the biggest factors.

This is our second Kia so I know how reliable they are. Design, available options and warranty is what sold me.

I voted yes on everything except power-train simply because I think it's a little underpowered off the line.

mareu

Size and value proposition with eyecatching design plus a heck of a warranty...

Design, Size, Standard Equipment, Comfort...I'm a big fan of captain chairs (not that I sit in the back much, just like the look), some of the ones I've sat in feel like jump seats - The Tellurides are comfortable!

alexaf73

Actual room for 8 adults...even head and leg room in the 3rd row! We are tall people and take roadtrips as a family. Can't wait for our next one with 5 of us and the (big) dog and room to spare!

Actual room for 8 adults...even head and leg room in the 3rd row! We are tall people and take roadtrips as a family. Can't wait for our next one with 5 of us and the (big) dog and room to spare!
It is surprising how much leg room there is in the third row. My son who is 6'1 had no problem fitting back there during our test drive.

Size, standard options and warranty. I had been looking at a Toyota Highlander to replace my 11 year old Tundra and came across the Telluride in a comparison video. We went out the next morning to look at both and I came home with my Dark Moss SX FWD.

I'm in no rush since I really don't have to get a vehicle until next fall. However, the value proposition and looks of the Telluride are hard to argue with in the sea of SUV options

GregGH

There are good points ... but another factor is how do unbiased groups like Consumer Reports say ... some of the other Auto Publications are just unbelievable for some reviews ..but I have continued to trust CR for my wife's Lexus LS430 ( a golden oldie ) and my past Honda Odyssey (2 --but recent decline in ratings ) and Toyota Sienna ( mini-vans just not getting updated like SUV's.
Kia Consumer Reports Ranking.png