Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

When will it arrive once Vin is received

I got a VIN for my 2022 Telluride SX AWD Prestige Nightfall Edition..... how long till it arrives at dealer to pick up??

CMANDR07

When the vin is created the Dealer should give you an ETA.
Perhaps some of the dealerships do this, mine did not. I just received the call today that the car had arrived at the dealership (aug 16). Vin popped up on Failcat on 7-27. I'm in Texas so time to get here from Georgia might be a bit quicker than New Jersey.

my dealer said the vin posted 8/19/21 and is scheduled to arrive 9/2/21 so just a couple of weeks, I have no idea when they ordered it though as I found a customer back out unit

Perhaps some of the dealerships do this, mine did not. I just received the call today that the car had arrived at the dealership (aug 16). Vin popped up on Failcat on 7-27. I'm in Texas so time to get here from Georgia might be a bit quicker than New Jersey.
It's pretty crazy the lengths that people are willing to go to get this car :)