Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Who has road rage issues?

Who has road rage issues?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Never

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Anyone else find themselves easily getting angry over the smallest things? Like when people changed lane without signalling or cutting in line at the very last moment of an exit. :mad:

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I drive through Los Angeles rush hour traffic daily for about 4 hours a day. I live off road-rage... LOL!

I know how you feel, Florida has got it's fair share of crazy drivers too.

I don't really get mad while driving. I never really understood why anyone would get mad at human behavior. They are just poor dumb humans, they really do try but can not be trusted, because they are just humans.

Now I will put out a dark cloud of profanity if the car does not start. Me and objects that are not working don't get along, but I am good at fixing them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjNqLOorulI

poriggity

Not me.. I don't really have a bad temper anyway though. I always leave early for my destinations, so I'm not overly concerned about slow or inconsiderate drivers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For the most part I'm a fairly calm driver - There are 2 things that get my blood boiling though! People in the left lane on the highway that are barely driving the speed limit and won't move over (passing lane people) - Red light runners, I have literally counted 4 cars turning left after my light is green to go straight..I don't know about anywhere else but in Spokane it is a huge issue. My husband has been know to start into the intersection and just lay on the horn:mad:

For the most part I'm a fairly calm driver - There are 2 things that get my blood boiling though! People in the left lane on the highway that are barely driving the speed limit and won't move over (passing lane people) - Red light runners, I have literally counted 4 cars turning left after my light is green to go straight..I don't know about anywhere else but in Spokane it is a huge issue. My husband has been know to start into the intersection and just lay on the horn:mad:
I'm with you on that and I'll add the people that'll run a red light just to block the intersection.

I also get very angry if the driver is texting while driving and constantly swerving between the soft shoulder and center line. And these same idiots holding traffic for a few minutes at a traffic light when it has turned green. Go figure they never learn!

When my kids are in the car it's 1000% higher cuz I'm in papa bear mode. Otherwise I get easily annoyed at self entitled people who cant share the road.

Texting, feet on the dash (goodbye legs if the airbags deploy) and putting on makeup while driving are my pet peeve observations. And don’t get me started on people who cut in last minute... you know who you are!