Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Who's received a thumbs up from other drivers?

I've gotten two this week. Anyone else feel like a celeb driving this car?:D

Had a random guy walk up to me at a gas station asking what kind of car that is.

I get that at least 3 times a day now, kinda nice!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I live in Fountain Valley and drive by the Hyundai HQ ever so often... There's a few Tellurides and Palisades (wrapped in covers) there and they wave every now and then.

I love watching people stare at the car while I'm getting gas or eating at a fast food place.

I have friends that have a hard time believing it's a Kia. One thought it was a new Range Rover.

lots of looks but no one has made the attempt to get my attention. Co-workers have said several things, everyone likes it at work...

OP
Krug
Thread Starter #8
Got another thumbs up today.

Am I the only one that gets a little embarrassed by all the attention? I'll sit at a traffic light and people just stare at the car, some even take photos.

We're all getting a taste of what's its like being a celeb :love:

ucinn

Staff Member
I don't have one yet, but I did give a thumbs up to one on 275 as I blew by in the Stinger. :)

Still been happening when I get gas or hit a Starbucks in my neighborhood. I guess it's because I'm still not seeing many on the road so it's still a bit of a novelty. With the rebadges I did, it shocks them when I tell them it's a KIA.

Never even noticed one person looking at it. Certainly no comments or "thumbs-ups". I did have a person I know approach me in the parking lot and ask if they could look at the interior, as they had been looking at them online. That's it. Had it since March.

Never even noticed one person looking at it. Certainly no comments or "thumbs-ups". I did have a person I know approach me in the parking lot and ask if they could look at the interior, as they had been looking at them online. That's it. Had it since March.
Never got a thumbs up either but I notice a lot of people staring or pointing their finger at my KT as to say “wow, look at that car” as they pass.

Happened again this morning at the same Starbucks it's happened before. I was pulling out and a guy in an F150 had just parked and jumped out and starting flagging me down wondering how I liked the car. Said he's noticed me around the neighborhood and really likes the look of it and has been meaning to check them out. I did also get a thumbs up this week from another Telly driver when we passed each over in an intersection. First black one I've seen in person.

Dchob

I've had 3 people in 3 weeks come up to ask "how do you like your Telluride" ? I highly recommend...

RoadToy

A couple of thumbs up, but many, many more turned heads. Most unusual one, tho, were the two guys who parked their Tesla S in a spot behind my Telly and then proceeded to do the full walk-around inspection of my Telly. Best part was they didn't know I was in the vehicle until I dropped the window and asked if I could help 'em!

dark moss sxp... Took m ydaughter to college... dropped her off and two couples were lookkng and pointing.. i got out asking if i couls help them.. they just said... HOLY S**T waht a grat lookng SUB... one wife said to her husband that is the best color i have ever seen...