Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Window issue

nmcatlady

My windows in front have both had a problem with not rolling back up at high rate of speed on highway. They would stay up after I pulled over on the highway. Any one have a solution to this?

Papa Bear

Lower a window on the other side to equalize pressure and then roll them up. It seems to be a bad design flaw, I don't think there is permanent fix. There is also a window calibration sequence in the driver's manual to reset them.

Teamhess

2021 Telluride Nightfall, going down the highway, driver control locked after cracking the window a bit; all others from driver position still worked. At a stoplight still wouldn’t work with other windows down, didn’t think about trying sunroof as I saw in another video. Parked and came back an hour later and it worked just fine

Just had this issue happen to me. Put a couple of the windows down, all but the drivers side would go back up. Found on another site that if you turn the vehicle off, and then put it past accessory and into run (not running), then you can get the window to roll back up. 2021 Telluride nightfall.