Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Windshield on back order...Not happy

4jenkin4

I have purchased this vehicle for my wife two months ago beautiful vehicle. Two weeks ago my wife on the way home from work driving on the highway a rock came off the truck and smash the windshield on the driver side. So I called to get the windshield replaced there where several repair windshield places that can’t get no windshield for my wife truck .No one in the United States has a windshield they are on back order.

Thats not good :( Especially here in the PNW where cracked windshields are common place SIGH. Did they give you an ETA?

I have purchased this vehicle for my wife two months ago beautiful vehicle. Two weeks ago my wife on the way home from work driving on the highway a rock came off the truck and smash the windshield on the driver side. So I called to get the windshield replaced there where several repair windshield places that can’t get no windshield for my wife truck .No one in the United States has a windshield they are on back order.
Seems like windshields are the biggest complaints filed with NHTSA
https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2020/KIA/TELLURIDE/SUV/AWD

njeong26

We have a huge crack in our new Telluride too! Called safelite and they told us yesterday it’s on backorder. Hoping it’s not too long as the crack on ours is spreading!

I am on my third crack and it’s been a month on back order 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have a huge crack in our new Telluride too! Called safelite and they told us yesterday it’s on backorder. Hoping it’s not too long as the crack on ours is spreading!
Mine spread from the passenger all the way across to driver side. At eye level.