Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Windshield Scratches

Skuhn

Just noticed some significant scratches on exterior of Windshield that appear to be from a clearing of frost etc. off windshield based on pattern. Car is garaged and wife drives 95% of time and swears she cannot recall having scraped the windshield. We live in Tennessee so frost on a windshield is rare. I am aware of the cracking issue and Kia‘a response. I do not see any cracks but wondering if there is some broader glass problem from the cracking issue making the glass also more easily scratched. I have been driving 40 years and cannot recall such scratches before on a car. Anyone else seeing scratches?

I've gotten a few nicks on my windshield but haven't noticed scratches. I wouldn't rule out it's part of the windshield quality issue.

I had the diamond coating done to my 2020 windshield - did you get the coating maybe from install of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk