Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

1st Time Kia Owner

TRideMCMVI

Greetings all. First time Kia Owner and so glad it was the Telluride. Been watching this vehicle for over a year and finally made that decision. Got the White SX and loving it.

Looking for a Rooftop Cargo Carrier. Any reasonable suggestions?

Nice!! Congrats on the purchase! Did you buy one at the dealership or order one? If you ordered one how long did you wait?

mdineen

Sweet. Love the car. 10 years ago if I had thought I would buy a Kia I would’ve kicked my own ass. Lifelong Honda owner and they have strayed so far from the quality path.

OP
TRideMCMVI

TRideMCMVI

Thread Starter #4
Nice!! Congrats on the purchase! Did you buy one at the dealership or order one? If you ordered one how long did you wait?
Coincidentally, I rode past the dealership on a Thursday and went in to buy it three next day! Already had the running boards and roof racks and everything. I couldn't turn away...lol. 5 other buyers came to look at it while I was there. 1 (poor guy) even waiting around to see if I was going to say YES. He seemed disappointed as he walked out.

OP
TRideMCMVI

TRideMCMVI

Thread Starter #5
Sweet. Love the car. 10 years ago if I had thought I would buy a Kia I would’ve kicked my own ass. Lifelong Honda owner and they have strayed so far from the quality path.
Yeah me too. I can't believe I bought a Kia but they've really stepped they're game up!