Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2021SX with tow & self leveling Rough Ride

I seen that Kia has a service recall TSB-113 but my question is I only have 32k miles on my SUV and the rear rides like I have NO SHOCKS at all I feel every bump on the road? Is this a Warranty Issue?

OP
P

Pickupmann

Thread Starter #2
UPDATE: I have been reading other posts all over this Telluride blog about Self Leveling Shocks along with Rough riding. Needless to say you can replace the “self leveling shocks” with regular shocks. In some posts they suggested using KYB 3440062 so I picked up a set and installed them but my Telluride afterwards the rear sat 1” lower than the front. These might work well with a Telluride W/O Self leveling shocks. So I did a little more research on KYB website and found KYB 3440061 which are 2” longer installed them and the rear stands a 1/4” taller than the front PERFECT. No more Rough Ride!!