Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2022 Rear seat entertainment question

I just reserved a 2022 EX NF due to come in mid sept. I was planning on ordering the exact same one and got lucky with one coming in that the buyer had backed out on. The only thing is it has a few extras I probably wouldn't have ordered myself. A tow package, (maybe I'll use it) And a rear seat entertainment pakage....we have a pacifica now and my kids use the entertainment system all the time, so I didn't mind paying the extra for it. Especaly if it means not having to wait on an order. Does anyone have the rear seat entertainment in a '22 telluride? is it still android only? I saw a youtube video that said it only worked with android. Do you like it? is it dated? And can it be removed?

WFam9902

We bought our 2022 Telluride 2 months ago and wasn't able to have the entertainment system installed until last week. So far, I can't figure out how to do anything with it besides watching YouTube. It comes with about 4 games and the You Tube app already installed. There doesn't seem to be anyway to add more games or apps. I've connectetd to the internet but it doesn't let me watch movies on VUDU or Movies Anywhere while online. To watch, it prompts me to install these apps via google play, but once it says it's installed, I can't find it anywhere. There is no DVD player, just USB, HDMI and SD Card ports and in spite of all my searching, I can't figure out how to download movies to a USB drive. I've read the online manual for the system and it only talked about the basics. I am starting to regret this purchase. :-/