Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2022 Telluride SX AWD

Hi folks! Has anyone ordered thru dealership and got delivery? What was the leadtime? I did one on 26th. Some of the folks told it takes 19 weeks. I am not sure how many Telluride assemble in a month?

Besides, does anyone confirm whether 2022 SX trim has the ambient lighting? Thank you!!

Besides, does anyone confirm whether 2022 SX trim has the ambient lighting? Thank you!!
The 2022 SX continues to have ambient lighting (strips on the dash and doors), just like the 2020 and 2021 SX models.

The interior lighting kit (front footwell and cupholders) continues to be a stand-alone optional accessory available on all Tellurides.

Toonces

Hi folks! Has anyone ordered thru dealership and got delivery? What was the leadtime? I did one on 26th. Some of the folks told it takes 19 weeks. I am not sure how many Telluride assemble in a month?

9 weeks order to delivery. 8/1 order, 9/5 Vin # , 10/2 delivery. SX Prestige, Nightfall, Wolf Gray

ambient on doors and dash, not floor or cup holder.

Attachments