Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

2023 Digital Cluster Screen Blank

Kaivens

My digital cluster screen is black and will not turn on. I cannot see how fast I am going, or any important safety details while driving. This has been an issue I've been experiencing for over a month now. My service department has been unable to fix it, and is awaiting an answer from Kia for help. I am aware of a recall for this issue, however that recall does not come up under my VIN # and according to my dealership, would not help because of specific programing. I call weekly for updates, and there are never any answers.

Other details: I do have an open case with Kia consumer affairs
Telluride model is a 2023 SX Prestige Xline, with 12,000 miles on it.

Any and all advice would be appreciated!

Your frustration with the situation is justified given the importance of proper operation of the digital cluster to the safety and functionality of your vehicle. It may be worth contacting Kia again, emphasizing the seriousness of the problem and insisting on finding a solution.