Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Trailer Lights and Brake Wiring on 2023 Prestige X-Line

jelloats

I need the Tow Hitch Wiring Harness for my 2023 Prestige X-Line. Apparently there are differences with different years and trim packages. Is the KIA part number S9F67AC701 correct?
That seems to have replaced S9F67AC700.
Is that a 7 prong plug?

I recently had the hitch kit (with latch assembly and bumper cover) and harness put on my early MY2024 - installed by the dealer.

The harness part was S9F67 AC701CCC. Yes, it's a 7 pin harness.

OP
J

jelloats

Thread Starter #3
I recently had the hitch kit (with latch assembly and bumper cover) and harness put on my early MY2024 - installed by the dealer.

The harness part was S9F67 AC701CCC. Yes, it's a 7 pin harness.

OK Thank you. I am going to give that part number a try.

OP
J

jelloats

Thread Starter #4
I also am trying to learn if my 2023 X-Line has the trailer brake control plug under the dash (I know some models have it), or do I have to splice the controler in?
I tried to locate a plug, but had no luck. If it's there, it's not easy to see.

MisterEd

I also am trying to learn if my 2023 X-Line has the trailer brake control plug under the dash (I know some models have it), or do I have to splice the controler in?
I tried to locate a plug, but had no luck. If it's there, it's not easy to see.
My 24 X-Pro came with the tow hitch installed, but for some reason the brake control wiring is not installed; it was in a zip loc bag in the rear storage compartment. The bag says it is part number S9F67 AC060. The bag also contained a booklet for the Tow Hitch Harness installation and at the end of the instructions it said, "Install the Electric Brake Module per instructions provided with the Electric Brake Module." Of course there were no instructions provided for installing that part. IMG_0326.JPG