Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Anyone pls post the 2022 front grille

Anyone who owns a 2022 version of any trim, preferably an SX trim, pls upload the front grille photo. What's the nuances in design?

Anyone who owns a 2022 version of any trim, preferably an SX trim, pls upload the front grille photo. What's the nuances in design?
1625725717791.jpeg
The standard grille is identical to 2020 and 2021 except the center is now finished in black and it houses the new logo.

The Nightfall grille is identical except for the logo.

I love this look! Just picked up my wolf gray today and want to change out the silver lettering and emblem to black. Where did you find yours? Appreciate any help you can provide.
Hi Jamieu... It's been a year, but I believe I found that black vinyl on Etsy.com. I'll post an update if I can find the exact link. It's held up nicely though. Hasn't faded, shrunk, or anything; and we have over 22k miles on the Telly now. Love it!

I love this look! Just picked up my wolf gray today and want to change out the silver lettering and emblem to black. Where did you find yours? Appreciate any help you can provide.
How long did you have to wait for yours? Ours took 9 months...we took delivery just over a year ago.