Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Are there certain USB brands you need to buy for the Telluride?

Here are pics of the Sandisk drive for those that are interested. It’s VERY small!

CF603465-B5F2-4687-B6BE-CB193E4A08DE.jpeg 18793B6B-2675-45AD-A41C-4A7C8716C5AE.jpeg 8EC90097-9A27-4E95-8538-E92F57B9C7A4.jpeg

Can someone please confirm if it's possible to create separate playlists with the USB? I've tried looking through the settings and not able to find anything.

Thank you, that is the perfect size.
Thank you! You sold me, just ordered on.
Glad I could help! I’m ordering a USB 3.0 hub to experiment to see if the vehicle will recognize both the thumb drive and my iPhone for CarPlay at the same time. I’ll update my findings.

Glad I could help! I’m ordering a USB 3.0 hub to experiment to see if the vehicle will recognize both the thumb drive and my iPhone for CarPlay at the same time. I’ll update my findings.
Oh I forgot about that, I've been using Carplay fairly often too lol.:ROFLMAO:

So the USB port in the center console can't be used for media? Sorry for the silly questions still waiting on my order.

So the USB port in the center console can't be used for media? Sorry for the silly questions still waiting on my order.
Unfortunately it does not, only power I verified once more and also noted the battery icon on the port. This presumably means charging only. Sorry for the blurry pic, it’s dark in there!

CF3F756F-9E55-406E-8DBE-260CE393C8C1.jpeg

Thank you sir for confirming this.

Funny thing is when I test drove the Telluride, the salesman said I can plug my MP3 player and leave it in the center console lol.

Unfortunately it does not, only power I verified once more and also noted the battery icon on the port. This presumably means charging only. Sorry for the blurry pic, it’s dark in there!

View attachment 661

Thank you sir for confirming this.

Funny thing is when I test drove the Telluride, the salesman said I can plug my MP3 player and leave it in the center console lol.
No problem. In my experience, salespersons tend to know very little about the product they are selling.

No problem. In my experience, salespersons tend to know very little about the product they are selling.
I'm with you on that, he was surprised when I told him the Telluride was built here in the US lol.

If I get this USB I just plug it in and it works right. no special formatting required?

UPDATE : I receied the USB 3.0 hub last night and unfortunately the vehicle will not recognize the hub or devices plugged into the hub. Oh well, so much for having USB and CarPlay at the same time :(

UPDATE : I receied the USB 3.0 hub last night and unfortunately the vehicle will not recognize the hub or devices plugged into the hub. Oh well, so much for having USB and CarPlay at the same time :(
Was it a HUB meant for PCs?

What kind of hub you got, what is powered or required power to work?