Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Battery and automatic starter issues

I have a 2023 Kia telluride and have had nothing but issues with it. My Kia app says my engine is running when it isn’t and won’t let me start my car from the app. And my battery keeps dying and I have to jump it. So frustrating!!!!!!! Anyone else having these issues?

New 2024 Kia Telluride with less than 500 miles and my battery died - since I'm only driving during the day - headlights/interior lights were not left on. If you get the key too close (about 6 feet - it automatically unlocks. About an hour later I will get a notice on my phone that one or more of my doors is unlocked. Is this what is draining the battery?

I have a 2023 Kia telluride and have had nothing but issues with it. My Kia app says my engine is running when it isn’t and won’t let me start my car from the app. And my battery keeps dying and I have to jump it. So frustrating!!!!!!! Anyone else having these issues?
I just got in my car to go shopping and the battery is dead. The last day I drove it was Friday. Called AAA to jump battery and they said that these new batteries do not last more than two years because they are made of glass. It is under warranty and I will have to get it towed and take it back to the dealership for replacement on their dime because I have the full extended warranty!