Hi there, new to forum, sorry if I am putting this in the wrong place. So here's what happened:
- I have a 2020 Tulleride S
- left windows open, car horn went on and off several times, figured it was a security feature so just closed the windows
- walking away, heard long beep but thought nothing of it, not sure what it meant (but forgot to lock the doors)
- a few hours later, got in and car would not start, just said it couldn't read the key and suggested I push start button with key, also showed the immobilizer symbol tried to start it several times, but nothing
- Tried to reset immobilizer by holding panic key for 5 secs, pushing lock key twice at least 10ft away and wating 10mins, then unlocking and trying to start. Car only beeped when unlocking, but did not start.
- Saw battery issues on this forum so tried to jump it. Now, I get nothing, no power at all, not even key message from before.