Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Battery issue

68Brad

Not sure if right place to post.....Bought 2020 ex fwd ...used ,in Oct.2nd time at dealer ship,2nd battery gone dead.Was told must start every other day leave run for 1hr,or drive to keep battery charged.Just doesn't sound like that's right.Any others having this type problem?They said because of all the electronics that needs to be done.

Go to an auto parts store, they usually check you battery and charging system for free. Mine sits for a few days and starts right up. Also check and see if the battery connections are clean and tight.

sndrsfam

My 2021 was towed to the dealership for the second time in two months because it was dead. First time, they said battery and replaced. This time it's been in the shop for 5 days and I was told they are still troubleshooting. Error message I received was that something external was draining the battery the evening prior to it not starting. Dealership won't give me a loaner because they say they don't know if it's covered under warranty. Only has 3200 miles, unbelievable. There's no way we should have to start a car every day at the cost of these. Please keep us posted as to how they resolve.

ErinMarie

Have had same issues with battery and immobilizer notifications! It dies while driving and can only use brakes. Happened when I drove off lot 06/05/20 five times! Had it towed to dealer took them forever to figure out the problem. It was so called fixed and it died on me twice today while driving. I’m reporting it to the manufacturer and believe I have a lemon based on Iowa Lemon Laws. It’s not safe. I have two young kids in car seats. Sorry you all have had issues with this #1 consumer reports recommended SUV! Be safe!!