Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Bra and undercoat

I am thinking of getting a clear bra for the front of my Telluride. Anyone do this? Cost? Thoughts?
Also, am thinking of getting rustproof undercoat. Any of you Northerners do this? Would Kia void the warranty for this? Thoughts?

I have had the front back to the front doors which included the front fenders, headlights and the lower vents. 2,600.00. I have it on all my cars so I may not be the best to discuss pluses and minuses. I do know with that flat front end and bugs seem to just smack it, sometimes I swear I see bugs hit it when it is parked, LOL it is worth the cost to me.

OP
W
Thread Starter #4
I have had the front back to the front doors which included the front fenders, headlights and the lower vents. 2,600.00. I have it on all my cars so I may not be the best to discuss pluses and minuses. I do know with that flat front end and bugs seem to just smack it, sometimes I swear I see bugs hit it when it is parked, LOL it is worth the cost to me.
How is the paint protection film against small stones, you know, roadway crud that gets tossed up by the car in front of you on the highway at 65?