Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Canadian Telluride Roll Call!

loweboy

White EX , black interior, waiting on the hitch so I can pull the boat !
Love it so far , purchased the first one from the peterborough dealership .

Rolf

Does anyone have a good experience with a dealer in the Greater Vancouver area?
Thinking of purchasing a Telluride EX.

OP
T
Thread Starter #25
White EX , black interior, waiting on the hitch so I can pull the boat !
Love it so far , purchased the first one from the peterborough dealership .
Congrats

Does anyone have a good experience with a dealer in the Greater Vancouver area?
Thinking of purchasing a Telluride EX.
Richmond Kia would be my recommendation

Rolf

A local dealer wants to charge $3400 for a 10 year 200000 km bumper to bumper warranty. He says the electronics
are not covered by the regular warranty, if I understand his reasoning. Seems awful expensive to me.
Also wants to sell me a Total Loss Protection for $1700.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

A local dealer wants to charge $3400 for a 10 year 200000 km bumper to bumper warranty. He says the electronics
are not covered by the regular warranty, if I understand his reasoning. Seems awful expensive to me.

Thanks
I paid $3500 for 7 year Total Loss Protection in Montreal. Even if it gets stolen in the 7th year I get a brand new Telluride. They cover the difference between my regular insurance's coverage of the depreciated value and the cost of a new vehicle. In the end I took it as a total loss would just be too financially devastating but I still can't decide if I'm a sucker or not. Anyway, if I'm about to be lambasted--so be it.
As I understand it the electronics are supposed to be covered for 3 years by the original Canadian warranty.

If you plan on keeping it for awhile I would suggest getting the extended warranty seeing that this is the first year model. I declined both.

Thanks

Thanks
I was quoted 4200$ for 10y/200000km! Decided to wait.

For total loss, I got it with my car insurance. 62$ for this first year, price will go up every year. I'll stop it probably after 4-5 years.

OP
T
Thread Starter #34
I was offered about the same for the 10 year 200000 km warranty.

Thanks

Hey new Telluride owner from Montreal!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #36
bienvenue and congratulations!

Wellsy

We picked up a dark moss green, sx, with brown interior last week for the wife. She loves it. Had 3m added to the front bumper/painted grill, lights, 24"of hood, mirror backs, pillars and roof line at an aftermarket shop for a way better price than the dealer offered. Also added a 50% tint on the front windows which looks good. I'm still waiting for the rubber matts as well. Looking for a set of black rims similar to the ones they have stock in the states and will swap the stock to winter tires. It's disappointing that they don't offer the black rims here.

Side not, anyone feel the new car smell was very strong? I could literrally taste the new car for the first few days and still can smell a bit after 10 days. I will mention it to the dealer the next time I am in.

Enjoy your Tellurides!

Congrats! Yeah I'm disappointed there's no black wheel option either, sooner or later some used XS wheels will pop up for sale in the states. If it's close enough I might just drive down there and pick it up.

I love the new car smell lol.

We picked up a dark moss green, sx, with brown interior last week for the wife. She loves it. Had 3m added to the front bumper/painted grill, lights, 24"of hood, mirror backs, pillars and roof line at an aftermarket shop for a way better price than the dealer offered. Also added a 50% tint on the front windows which looks good. I'm still waiting for the rubber matts as well. Looking for a set of black rims similar to the ones they have stock in the states and will swap the stock to winter tires. It's disappointing that they don't offer the black rims here.

Side not, anyone feel the new car smell was very strong? I could literrally taste the new car for the first few days and still can smell a bit after 10 days. I will mention it to the dealer the next time I am in.

Enjoy your Tellurides!