Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Canadian Telluride Roll Call!

3pt8

Any fellow canadians having issues with UVO? We cant connect and the call in number they never asnwer

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Try pairing the phone again, sometimes that will help.

3pt8

Picked up the EX silver version today here in Sherbrooke Quebec, looks very sharp. I lucked out when they processed the showroom model for me and forgot the black rims were not standard issue but only used for display.. now i have silver ones for winter tires only :).. Very impressed with the Telluride so far although i wish it had easier remote start option. Great value for base model specs for sure.
Congrats @Dwayne

Dwayne

Congrats Burn182!, I'd be curious to hear if there are many Telly's on the road in the Montreal area.. eastern townships only a handfull so far

Chewy

Creemore area. Ontario. ordered dark moss black interior SX. Hope to have it before the snow flies!

LVC

Ordered Moss Green SX Ltd. on May 30. Was told end of Sep. Latest delivery..now that has changed but they can't give me an update yet as Kia Canada has not provided the dealers with any info. They think it will arrive in 2019. Crazy Long wait. Are any of them being delivered fo Canada yet ? Only 1 Telluride at the dealership which is used for test drives and the manager takes it home every night. I have seen only 3 Tellurides on the road where I live in Mississauga Ontario. They were all EX model.

Chewy

Ordered Moss Green SX Ltd. on May 30. Was told end of Sep. Latest delivery..now that has changed but they can't give me an update yet as Kia Canada has not provided the dealers with any info. They think it will arrive in 2019. Crazy Long wait. Are any of them being delivered fo Canada yet ? Only 1 Telluride at the dealership which is used for test drives and the manager takes it home every night. I have seen only 3 Tellurides on the road where I live in Mississauga Ontario. They were all EX model.

Chewy

Apparently it’s the Nappa leather shortage on the limited and the US is getting priority.

LVC

Apparently it’s the Nappa leather shortage on the limited and the US is getting priority.
Yes that is what I was told initially by the dealer but also read that Kia really "dropped the ball" in terms of underestimating the amount of orders in the highest trim level and produced a lot of the lowest level EX models. I wonder if it will be 2020 before mine arrives in Canada.

There are several Telli and Pali in my city, but again there are many Porches, Range Rovers, Lamborghini ect. Lots of big spenders here for a city of 140,000 in population. And several custom built motorcycles as well for that matter. Check out a friend of mine designs on the internet Roger Goldhammer Cycle Works, 3 times world best builder as for SUV and off road 4x4 their are several engineers and excellent mechanics. The owner and installer of my after market trailer hitch for my Telli by OK Hitch has a PHD. You better know what your doing to own a business or work in this town or you will be belly up in no time.

Essjay88

Hi from Brampton, Ontario. Just purchased this week and looking forward to my Dark Moss SX coming in. My dealer quoted me "3 days to 4 weeks" for delivery, but I fully expect it to be a 8+ week wait. Until then, I shop for accessories :)

Hi from Brampton, Ontario. Just purchased this week and looking forward to my Dark Moss SX coming in. My dealer quoted me "3 days to 4 weeks" for delivery, but I fully expect it to be a 8+ week wait. Until then, I shop for accessories :)
Congrats! Hopefully you won't be waiting 8+weeks.

I live in Brampton also and test drove one at the auto mall on Van Kirk. Which dealer did you purchase from? I was thinking of going to Georgetown as they have great reviews....

3pt8

Congrats and welcome to the group.