Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Car reversed out of garage with no one in the car.

Saturday morning I started my car, forgot I left my charger and went back in the house. My lawn guy starts to scream thinking I was in the car and I come out to find my car has reversed onto an electric transformer. I know it sounds crazy but I had to walk behind the car to go back into the house. So the car was not moving. I hear this was a problem back in 2011. I am not comfortable with this car now
No, it’s a Kia Proceed 1.4 shooting brake - brand new.
it’s is a Kia telluride the S package

it’s is a Kia telluride the S package
I think you’re getting confused at what posts were responding to. Look back at post 18. That is not a Telluride, and that poster did not mention it. That is why it was asked to be clarified what car they were driving. Apparently it’s a Kia Proceed, not a Telluride.

No, it’s a Kia Proceed 1.4 shooting brake - brand new.
Not sure why you are posting this in a Telluride forum. But curious if the shift lever was still in park when you entered it to shut it off.

Never heard of a vehicle moving while still in park and no one in the vehicle. I think in this case it was operator error. I just wish the OP would reply and say when they got in the vehicle after it hit the transformer that the gear shift was in Reverse.