Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Changes for 2021 models?

I heard there was going to be a higher luxury trim but I wouldn't expect much change other than maybe powered third row seats and whatever other toys the Palisade has that didn't make it on the 2020 Telluride.

iukuk

There will be a exterior colour change and also the Electrochromic Mirror will be available in the GLS trim instead of just SX trim. There may be an additional interior seat colour added,

iukuk

Remote start is a standard option here in the Middle East as we collectively designed the specification of the vehicle. The US vehicles have different specs. I could always find out.....they're trying not to make any major changes which could cause backlash from all those people who purchased the Telluride since its launch, and I agree with them. We have advised them to change the front headlight bulbs in all but the SX trim...Watch this space..

Remote start is a standard option here in the Middle East as we collectively designed the specification of the vehicle. The US vehicles have different specs. I could always find out.....they're trying not to make any major changes which could cause backlash from all those people who purchased the Telluride since its launch, and I agree with them. We have advised them to change the front headlight bulbs in all but the SX trim...Watch this space..
My dealer here in Texas has told me that you can no longer order a 2020 and that the next round of state side allocations will be for the 2021 model. If that is true - then this is happening (at least in the states) before September. FYI - he has shown me screen shots from KFOS that show the 2021 model in the system.

iukuk

My dealer here in Texas has told me that you can no longer order a 2020 and that the next round of state side allocations will be for the 2021 model. If that is true - then this is happening (at least in the states) before September. FYI - he has shown me screen shots from KFOS that show the 2021 model in the system.
Actually, we already have the 2021 Model, but its a VIN plate change only. We know that the Pearl White colour is being replaced with Clear White from May production, so it could be that the US 2021 actual model change is May and for the Middle East is September.

Actually, we already have the 2021 Model, but its a VIN plate change only. We know that the Pearl White colour is being replaced with Clear White from May production, so it could be that the US 2021 actual model change is May and for the Middle East is September.
What do you mean you already have the 2021 model? I haven't heard from any dealership that the 2021 model information is available. Please provide the source of your information.

Just saw this come through my news feed on the 2021 Palisade changes: https://tecake.com/news/auto/hyundai-showcases-the-palisades-calligraphy-and-vip-trims-293449.html

Interior changes for the new "Calligraphy" trim include heated/cooled 2nd row cupholders, rear entertainment system (dual screen), and seats in the 2nd row have speakers in the headrest etc etc...

Crazy! I hope they make the rear entertainment an option on the 2021 Telly!
If you read the various press releases for the South Korean Palisade - you will note that their are actually two new trims on the Korean model Palisade. The Calligraphy and VIP. Based on the NTHSA VIN decoder - only the Calligraphy trim is coming to North America - not the VIP trim. It is the VIP trim that has the rear center console, rear entertainment system, heated and cooled rear cup-holders and rear wireless phone charging pads. It does not look like Calligraphy will be getting any of these items.

ChipC

Is Clear White a new color or is it an existing color? (We really liked that Pearl White). Did they have problems with the Pearl?