Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Color Options

Joelle530

Hi everyone. I am trying to decide what exterior to order on our SX Nightfall edition. I don't want all black. I was thinking of the Wolf Grey exterior Dune Brown interior. Anyone have either of these with any pics? It's so hard to see the true color on the Kia site. The Dark Moss online doesn't look as dark on the Kia site as it is person. I don't want to make the wrong color choices..LOL. Hard to find any on the lots to see what these actually look like.

OP
J

Joelle530

Thread Starter #3
Gravity Grey EX-P Nightfall
I LOVE it!!!! I am glad I changed my mind from Wolf Grey to Gravity Gray, I love how it has a blue shimmer in the sunlight! I can't wait until it gets accepted and I can have an ETA on my delivery:) Thank you for sharing!!

We did Gravity Grey as well with gray interior. Did not do the Nightfall, though. Like you, we liked the way it changes in the sun!

KJNCJSJK

Dark moss nightfall here. I have had it for 3 weeks now and do not regret it one bit. Love this vehicle. Hard to take a picture of it when it is green. It has to have just the right light. Black, brown, green and gray are some of the colors that people think it is.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk