Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New 2023 Kia Telluride X-Line Red Color with Terracotta Interior

rocky494

Hello, am a proud new owner of a new Kia Telluride X-Line. Here are some pics.
Happy to be here on this forum.

Attachments

Love the new Dawning red color. Wish they would have had that for the 2022 models. I ended up getting Everlasting Silver instead. How long did it take to get your Telly? Mine was 7 months.

OP
rocky494

rocky494

Thread Starter #3
Love the new Dawning red color. Wish they would have had that for the 2022 models. I ended up getting Everlasting Silver instead. How long did it take to get your Telly? Mine was 7 months.
Just 1 month and 19 days.

Rainnek

Wait!! I ordered the same thing in October and still waiting!! 🤢

Everyone
What is your opinion of the color combination of Dawning Red exterior with the Terracotta interior? I wish I could see one in person at a dealership before my order is locked, but I doubt one will come in.

Everyone
What is your opinion of the color combination of Dawning Red exterior with the Terracotta interior? I wish I could see one in person at a dealership before my order is locked, but I doubt one will come in.
I think it looks great! I have a 2022 wolf grey over dune SX Prestige nightfall. This combination would’ve been my second option if available in 2022. By the way, I waited six months with a 10k dealer markup. Do people think the supply is loosening?

I think it looks great! I have a 2022 wolf grey over dune SX Prestige nightfall. This combination would’ve been my second option if available in 2022. By the way, I waited six months with a 10k dealer markup. Do people think the supply is loosening?
The more I look at the Dawning Red, the better I like it. At least from pictures, it is the exact color red I would want, almost a candy-apple red -- just wasn't sure if the Terracotta (which I really like also) would clash with the red.
Problem is - at least in my town (Richmond) - this is a rarely seen color, so I have been unable to see it in person at this stage of my journey.

Over Easy

The more I look at the Dawning Red, the better I like it. At least from pictures, it is the exact color red I would want, almost a candy-apple red -- just wasn't sure if the Terracotta (which I really like also) would clash with the red.
Problem is - at least in my town (Richmond) - this is a rarely seen color, so I have been unable to see it in person at this stage of my journey.
I think that color combo will look great--classic. I have the Terracotta and, while I had some doubts when on order, I think it looks amazing (with a Gravity Grey).