Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Couple of new Telluride Service Bulletins coming

Just a headsup there are two new service bulletins coming so you might want to mention this at your next service appointment. Your dealer can also run your VIN to see if you are affected

1) Will fix the rear camera to improve the rear camera. Pitstop PS601
2) Will check/fix loose steering universal joint, some may have not been torqued properly from the factory. SA 383
3) Headlamp Inspection to check the DRL. ELE178
4) Electronic Brake Connector Inspection and Adjustment. ELE168

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get this information?

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
My brother works for a Kia dealer and they were recently briefed on these issues.

My brother works for a Kia dealer and they were recently briefed on these issues.
Cool, thanks. Keep us posted here, since no one in this forum officially responding (from KIA), at least you could give us some insights.

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
Cool, thanks. Keep us posted here, since no one in this forum officially responding (from KIA), at least you could give us some insights.
You bet

Just a headsup there are two new service bulletins coming so you might want to mention this at your next service appointment. Your dealer can also run your VIN to see if you are affected

1) Will fix the rear camera to improve the rear camera. Pitstop PS601
2) Will check/fix loose steering wheel, some may have not been torqued properly from the factory.
Had my car in for SA 383 for steering universal joint torque check. Everything was fine for me.

Shall we add here SA 383?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the SA 383 done, everything checks out good. Glad Kia is on top of things.

OP
B
Thread Starter #13
Two more
Headlamp Inspection to check the DRL. ELE178
Electronic Brake Connector Inspection and Adjustment. ELE168

Is there a trick to knowing your VIN and deciphering which services are required? I made an appointment yesterday with dealer and he had some different items they needed to do required by KIA. I'll figure out what they are on Friday and let everyone know.

Is there a trick to knowing your VIN and deciphering which services are required?
Assuming you know your VIN... from your registration or the drivers door jam sticker...

Deciphering which services are required? If you read thru the various communications, most list a production range date (your production date is also on the door jam sticker) - that should help narrow down those. Only been one official recall (for seat belts) that affected January 9, 2019 through August 5, 2019 production.

FWIW