Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Dash cam recommendations

What's a good dash cam recommendation?

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I use goluk t1 and t2 cameras for the front and rear. Slim and out of the way. The t3 is there downgraded version.

I recommend BlackVue but its on the expensive side.

I recommend BlackVue but its on the expensive side.
I'm looking at these as well for traffic reasons, but i'm also looking at the Waylens Secure360 4G for theft. Torn between the two lol.

Works great and can't beat the price. Also have had the A118C (older model) for a few years.

The wedge shape is the main reason I got it. It's the most stealth looking cam for the price range.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
This is how I have my rear goluk t2 setup.

7ED90AFE-0D16-4D4D-8624-1A1D0AA8E237.jpeg
B912F9F4-5815-40C1-AD2A-817BBAADE159.jpeg

BamaTelly

You can either run a wire to the fuse box up front or splice into the accessory wires in the back.
Thanks. I just figured with seeing some of your other works you would’ve hardwired the rear one someway instead. But what kind of USB charging port is that. I like how it’s plug from the side.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Thanks. I just figured with seeing some of your other works you would’ve hardwired the rear one someway instead. But what kind of USB charging port is that. I like how it’s plug from the side.
It was a lot easier doing it this way. Plus an added peace of mind for not voiding the electrical warranty if something goes wrong. The usb plug is a right angle adapter.

JaBra

How much cable would I need to connect the rear cam to the front for a dual cam system? Anyone has some experience?