Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Dune Brown vs Butter Scotch Interior

Butter Scotch vs Dune Brown which one looks better?

• Butter Scotch

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Dune Brown

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
Dune brown will probably age better

Can't seem to decide which one to choose, currently leaning towards Dune Brown.
I bought off the lot so went with black leather but if I was ordering, Dune would get the nod for sure. Looks amazing.

Has anyone ordered Dune with Black? I have always had BLK on BLK but went with BLK/Dune this time and I’m hoping it looks ok and I don’t regret it😩

kiao

Actually, yes... I ordered Ebony Black/Black but when I found out the order was incorrect (FWD vs AWD) I called around and happened to find a Black Copper with Dune Brown coming in – been in it 10 days now, never had brown before but it looks great!!

absmith

Hi, first post here!!!
I'm concerned.....I haven't seen either of these colors, but went with Butterscotch for my order.
#1. I don't have to buy the premium package (which brings this car's price to $50,000!
#2. Butterscotch seems like a nice alternative.

I just found out that my car has finally been ordered and is in the factory que!!!!

If anyone bought butterscotch, could you respond here? This tread is making me second guess my choice of color. Pictures would be nice :)

John B

Hi, first post here!!!
I'm concerned.....I haven't seen either of these colors, but went with Butterscotch for my order.
#1. I don't have to buy the premium package (which brings this car's price to $50,000!
#2. Butterscotch seems like a nice alternative.

I just found out that my car has finally been ordered and is in the factory que!!!!

If anyone bought butterscotch, could you respond here? This tread is making me second guess my choice of color. Pictures would be nice :)
I have Glacial White with Butterscotch interior. Love the combo! Personal opinion I know. Like the contrast and cool feel. Live in SoCal where it gets warm. Did not want Black interior ... feels hot. 2022 SX. Sorry interior pics have glare.